Automatic Bill Pay is the stress-free way to pay your bill on time every month. Set it up once and every month, on the day you chose, your bill amount will automatically be withdrawn from your checking account. Benefits of the program include:
- Avoid late or missed payments
- Get a reminder email before each payment is withdrawn
- Save time, postage costs and check writing
- It's free!
How to enroll
- Log in to our website, or if you are new, register now. (You'll need your FPL account number and last four digits of the Social Security Number associated with the account.)
- Enter your bank account and routing numbers from a U.S. bank and choose when your payment is withdrawn.
- Provide some basic contact information and confirm your information.
- We will confirm enrollment with a next-day confirmation email, a welcome letter and a message on your bill.
How it works
- When you sign up, you will choose how many days after your billing date your payment is withdrawn from your account (qualifying period). You can choose from 11 to 20 days. For example, if your bill is issued June 10 and you select 11 days, then your payment would be withdrawn on June 21.
- Automatic Bill Pay will begin with your next monthly bill that states "Do Not Pay." You will need to pay any current balance using your current payment method.
View/Make Changes to your ABP Information